Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello all! So I have been lacking for the most part on posting so I figured I better catch up today! My hubbys birthday was last saturday and he turned the BIG 30! :) I love my old man though hehe! We had a blast went out to Captain Georges Seafood Restaurant Buffet..and then to Kellys Tavern in Nagshead and stayed the night in a Oceanfront room on the beach. WOW had a blast...this week has gone by slow cause Ive been recovering...and my son got a cold and he is still recovering from that. I promise to post pictures of my most recent pages in my scrapbook ASAP! :) Ive been busy lol! Hope all have a great weekend! Promise to post pictures today ladies and gents!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there welcome to the blogging world. I finally found you..
    mmgirl

    ReplyDelete